The OAE Chico Center will offer a variety of options for adults to earn their diploma or equivalency certificate.
1. High school diploma program options: self-paced classroom and/or independent study. A diploma requires 180 credits in specific core and elective areas.
2. High school equivalency certificate: online preparation for both HiSet or GED test. Oroville Adult offers HiSet testing for $125 with free retakes.
3. Orientation for these programs will be on Mondays at 1PM. There will be 15 spots available each week.
4. Students already in classes at the main campus may transfer to the Chico Center in more convenient.
5. Students must be 18 years old or older.
There will also be adult ESL and Citizenship classes starting later in January. Those classes will be Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9AM-5PM.
The OAE Chico Center office phone number is 538-5350 ext. 5305.